Today’s DIY Thursday comes a little late (curse our ambitious personality), but we couldn’t resist all the lovely DIY holiday gift wrap ideas we stumbled across on Pinterest! Making your own special gift wrap to show off all the thoughtful Christmas presents you bought your friends and family can work well for many reasons: it’s budget friendly, is often eco-friendly (though some use a lot more paper than we’d like — but hey, it’s pretty!), and adds the right touch of quirk and personality that will have your gift wrapping skills being the talk of your holiday party!
Without further ado, take a look at all 8 types of DIY holiday gift wrap ideas that more than 20 creative DIY-ers thought of themselves!
Oh, and when you see our sources, we’re going left-to-right, top-down. If that makes sense.
1. Use a Floral Touch
2. Cloth It Up
3. Green Thumb, Anyone?
4. Draw All Over
5. Music to My Ears
6. Stamp Away!
- Simple Stamp Gift Wrap by The Haystack Needle
- Snazzy Wrapping by Church of DIY
- Hand Stamped Gift Wrap by Cotton and Flax
7. Map it Out
8. Doesn’t Hurt to Personalize
- Monograms by CallalooSoup
- Customized Typography Stickers by Fine and Feathered
- Fun with Fonts by Bugs and Fishes
- Typographic Gift Wrap by Manmade DIY
Have you found any other DIY holiday gift wrap ideas?